ATEA Technologies LLC.
Thanks for visiting us. Either you are an IT professional looking for a challenging job or a Hiring Manager looking for a professional Consultant, we guarantee that you have a distinct advantage by associating with ATEA.
ATEA and You - Our Valuable Customer as a Hiring Manager
We are here to provide skilled professionals to keep pace with competition and market needs. In today's fast paced technological environment, you have to react to the constantly changing requirements. You need access to the best resources to meet your project deadlines.
With our global partnerships, we has access to the best IT talent the market can offer. As your IT partner, we will find you the smartest resources that is right for you through our effective pre screening of the candidates. We have the advantage over the competition because we:
· Solely focus on Software professionals
· Establish long term relationship with our clients
· Have access to a well developed professional network
· Have proven, vigorous, and standardized Candidate selection process
ATEA's goal is to develop a long-term relationship with our Clients that extend beyond getting an initial assignment. Please visit our Consultants page for list of available consultants for immediate assignments.
ATEA and You, the IT Professional
As a valued member of the ATEA Team, you will work with a group of IT professionals at reputable client organizations. ATEA will ensure good remuneration & perks, excellent benefits, and green card options.
Working with ATEA will allow you to benefit from ATEA's extensive network and knowledge of the marketplace. ATEA ensures a proper fit between the organization's requirement Vs. your future growth plans and aspirations.
ATEA's goal is to develop a relationship with the IT professional that extend beyond getting an initial assignment.
ATEA makes a career for the software professional by:
· Developing a partnership with you
· Leveraging our extensive knowledge of the market place in order to position you with companies.
· Commitment to service and ensuring that you understand every step of the process
· Providing access to a large pool of opportunities
· Providing you with continued technical training
What should You do?
The first step to an excellent career is to arrange a meeting with ATEA career counselor. At ATEA, we strive to understand the candidate's strengths and establish a clear understanding of his/her professionals goals. At this point ATEA draws upon its extensive knowledge of the market place to determine the opportunities and environments which will match the candidate's skill sets and interests.
Immediate openings exists for software engineers and developers with our clients in the Greater Boston area. Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years experience and good communication and inter personal skills. Please visit our Jobs page for details on specific opening.
· Unix Administrator
· Unix internals, socket programming, TLI and SNMP.
· Oracle Applications with Developer/2000 and Pro*C
· Quality Assurance Tester
· Oracle Manufacturing and Financials
· DBA (Oracle, Sybase)
ATEA offers competitive & fair salaries. Other benefits include:
· Equal Opportunity Employers
· Green Cards Sponsorship
· Extensive and comprehensive medical coverage and benefits.
· Employee/Candidate referral Bonus.
· Education allowance up to $1500 per year and reimbursement all examination fees.
· Ample vacation time
· All visa expense reimbursed
· Overtime payments
· Regular performance reviews. First review in 6 months
8 Faneuil Hall Marketplace, 3rd Floor, Boston, MA 02109 Phone: (617) 973-6480 Fax: (617) -973-6406
Copyright © 2008 of ATEA Technologies LLC., All rights reserved